Lorna Fagan - Founder of L's Boudoir Skin Therapy Clinic and Professional Beauty Therapist
Beauty has been a passion and a dream of mine from such an early age.
I began fashion drawing from the age of 11, and by 13 started to create my own looks and hair creations.
I only started to think seriously about beauty at the age of 39, no matter what job I had it was never fulfilling, and my creative side would always come out.
I am a very ambitious person and a hard worker, I successfully completed my Level 2 in Beauty Therapy at LCBT and was awarded: Best Beauty Therapist of the year 2013 this made me realise that my love for beauty is what makes me the person I am.
I received Facial training and massage at Decleor as my prize, and I was overwhelmed.
Making people look and feel good about themselves, while delivering treatments is what I do best, I am a natural.
L’s Boudoir Skin Therapy Clinic offer a wide range of Skincare & Body treatments from: Hot Stone Therapy to deep cleansing facials.
We offer a professional service with tailor made packages to suit everyone’s needs. Our clients receive ongoing after-care advice following treatments for special occasions or as required from time to time.
Level 2 & 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy & Makeup Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Units covered:
- Stone Therapy
- Body Massage Treatments
- Facial Electrical Treatments
- Body Electrical Treatments
- Health and Safety
Contribution to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- OPI Gel Colour Nail Technologies
- BABTAC Award in Bridal and Special Occasion Make Up, photographic, catwalk & Media
- Diploma Skinbase Microdermabrasion
- Natural White Teeth Whitening
- Lash Fx Semi-permanent Eyelash extensions
- Diploma Decleor Facial Training
- Diploma Decleor Anatomy & physiology in anti-ageing techniques
- Sienna X Tanning Expert Level 2